Pokemon Master ep12 Pokemon Master ep12

Not cool, not funny, not orginal.

*sigh*

Great, another shitty parody of my flash movies. First of all, please stop taking the names of my flashes. It's a pain in the ass, and frankly, a dick move. Secondly, this has been done before. Some person did a very similar thing to this and called it ep8. That one was a little funnier because it had some originality. You, however get zero originality points. It's been done before, so it's not really funny. And, obviously it's completely zero quality.

Look, if you don't like my flashes, that's really okay. Not everybody is going to. But, there's no need to be so immature. You're just spamming the portal. Next time, why don't you go cry to your mommy. Grow up. Get a life.

Now to wait for some immature response. I'm sure it will be equally pathetic to your flash.

Even if this was funny or original like the other one, I'd still have to give this a zero. It's like 10 seconds long and it's obvious there's no effort anywhere in this. Plus, it's nearly a carbon copy of another parody of my flashes. So what's the point? Why even make it?

You ever heard of leaving reviews, PMs, etc.

Much better way of expressing your dislike to my flashes. I mean, don't you have anything else to do with your time?

In summary, a pathetic copy of a pathetic copy of my flash is not good.

Lots of people find this review helpful!
Khonjin responds:

This response is immature beyond all reason.

Pokemon Master ep8 Pokemon Master ep8

Why hello there...

Hahaha I'm not completely sure if this is supposed to be a tribute or an insult, but either way it's sort of funny.

Real episode 8 coming out soon!

cnk responds:

It should be obvious...

The Heist (A->N) The Heist (A->N)

Another good song

When I need good songs for a flash I know where to look! This is too cool to not use in my next master.

Approved by the Pokemon Master.

ApproachingNirvana responds:

Thanks you!

Journey To Silius - Theme Journey To Silius - Theme

Awesome!

I always thought Journey to Silius had an awesome soundtrack and this version is somehow even better! This is such a good song I had to use it in my flash!!

Stage3-1 responds:

Thanks a lot man, for both the review and for using it. That's exactly what I post the tracks for. I'm glad you could make good use of it. By the way, I love the series you are working on. The metapod/metapod battle was epic.

Pokemon Metal Pokemon Metal

cool

i didn't like the intro, but once it got into it was AWESOME!!